Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wishes

I wish my hair did that thing, where it like, goes that one direction, but also like, the other way but at the same time while looking, you know, natural. Huh?

I am losing my mind.

And I started the album post, but I think I contracted OCD somehow. Because the album pictures weren't all the same size and it bothered me, and instead of fixing it I did the natural thing and gave up on it for the night and saved it. Isn't OCD a side effect of some medications? Isn't that stupid? I know that one newer medication has a side effect of gambling addiction. That's stupid. What's next? Side effect of homosexuality?

I'll update soonish- thanks for bearing with me.

1 comment:

  1. One side effect of some antidepressants is suicidal thoughts... hmm makes sense..

    p.s. http://2009.aclfestival.com
    you should go

    ReplyDelete