Monday, March 9, 2009

So much to do....

And so little motivation. Even when I know there are rewards to be reaped! Ah well. I am at least currently continuing down the path towards one of my goals- finishing The Sopranos. I'm in between episodes in the 6th season right now, and decided to do a bit o' bloggin. (Is that leprechaun spirit I hear creeping around in my soul?!?! YES IT IS!)

Anyway, The Sopranos is the best television show I've ever watched. Everything about it is executed perfectly- I'm just so glad there was a television show of this caliber that got the funding and freedom that this show did, all while maintaining popularity. It's unfair that shows like Carnivale and Wonderfalls and Dead Like Me had their very promising futures cut down.

ENOUGH NEGATIVITY! LEPRECHAUN TIME!

I'll leave this one with a poem that I wrote a while back, before I head back to North Jersey to chill wit Tony and my boys. It's called 'The Bird.'


The bird drops a turd when its insides are stirred,

The turd falls absurdly, its path undeterred.

You glance toward the sky and your vision is lured toward the turd and then splat!

Your vision is, oh what's the word? blurred?

3 comments:

  1. you should come to CS to get shitfaced at my bar on St Patty's Day. we open at 8am and serve green eggs and ham.

    that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING. that is the best poem i've ever read.

    ReplyDelete