Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ohhh man...

I am certainly a very irresponsible blogger. Devo was awesome. As expected. Pictures are on my facebook, of fairly low quality, being from the zoomless flashless iPhone. But it rocked either way! Apparently the Palladium Ballroom gets a lot of flack- I found it to be nice and comfortable for a standing venue. The only disappointment was that all the male sizes in t-shirts had sold out by the time i got there, and NO- I did not buy a Devo red power dome, but YOU can here!

Other than Devo, not much to update on, ummm... I got sick Thursday and had to leave work, creating a pretty dreadful four-day weekend for myself. I hate missing work, but there was no way it was goin down my friends- I had enough snot in my head that it was crushing my brain.

And finally started Metal Gear Solid 4 about a year too late, but hey- ... Hey, something. Whatever. Don't... I don't know. Leave me alone. I'm tired. Sorry for the drab uninteresting post. I'll make up for it later. Peace spudheads.

1 comment: